Information on the processing of personal data in the condition of INFRAM SK s.r.o.,
Name: INFRAM SK s.r.o., (hereinafter referred to as "INFRAM SK")
Registered office: Gallayova 11, 841 02 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
ID no.: 43 864 350
Telephone: +421 917 616 722
Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) is effective from 25 May 2018.
Regarding this, the manager did not agree only on the documentation preparation concerning the Personal Data Protection Act, which also includes an assessment of the impact on personal data protection, but also regarding the nature, scope and purpose of personal data processing and risks of different probabilities and importance for the rights of the natural person, the manager has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure and to demonstrate that the processing of personal data is performed following the Act concerned.
These measures will be updated by the manager as necessary.
2. Responsible person at the manager's side:
Telephone: +421 917 616 722
3. Personal data processing purpose for which are the personal data intended:
INFRAM SK s.r.o. follows the principle of purpose limitation when processing the personal data of the persons concerned. Personal data are processed for a specifically defined or established purpose, related to the activities of INFRAM SK s.r.o., as a budgetary organization established by the Ministry of Transport, Posts
a telekomunikácií Slovenskej republiky (právny nástupca je Ministerstvo dopravy a výstavby Slovenskej republiky) zriaďovacou listinou
č. 5854/M-95 zo 7.12.1995, zmenená rozhodnutím MDPT SR č. 100 zo dňa 11. mája 2006 a rozhodnutím č. 86 zo dňa 22. mája 2008.
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data is lawful if it is perfomed on at least one of the following legal bases:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for at least one specific purpose,
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the contract performance to which the data subject is a party or for the execution of a measure before the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject,
- processing of personal data is necessary according to a special regulation or an international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound,
- the processing of personal data is necessary to protect the life, health or property of the data subject or of another physical person;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a task executed in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the manager, or
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests of the manager or of a third party, except where those interests outweigh the interests or rights of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data, in particular if the data subject is a child; this legal basis does not apply to the processing of personal data by public authorities in the performance of their tasks.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the individual purposes of processing in the manager's information systems (INFRAM SK s.r.o.,) is detailed in the record of manager's processing activities. INFRAM SK s.r.o., has the obligation to keep a Record of processing activities and to submit it to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic upon request.
5. Obligations of the Manager in exercising the rights of the data subject:
The Manager shall take appropriate measures and provide the data subject with information concerning the processing of his personal data in a concise, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible form, clearly worded. He is obliged to provide the information in paper or electronic form, usually in the same form in which the application was submitted. If the person concerned so requests, the Manager may also provide the information orally if the person concerned proves his identity in another way.
6. Rights of the person concerned:
a) The right to access your personal data,
b) The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time,
c) The right to correct your personal data,
d) The right to delete your personal data,
e) The right to restrict the processing of your personal data,
f) The right to the transfer of your personal data,
g) The right to raise an objection to the processing of personal data,
h) The right to file a motion to initiate proceedings with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
The rights of persons concerned are regulated in detail in § 19 to § 28 of the Act.
7. Personal data protection proceedings
If the data subject considers that his or her rights as a physical person have been or may be violated in the processing of his or her personal data, or that there has been a breach of a law or special regulation in the field of personal data protection, he or she is entitled to file a motion to initiate proceedings on protection of personal data to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
8. Data storage period
INFRAM SK s.r.o., archives and stores personal data for the period specified by valid legal regulations and the Registration rules and the registration plan of INFRAM SK s.r.o.
9. The INFRAM SK s.r.o., the Manager, within the scope of its activities, does not transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization.
10. The Manager of INFRAM SK s.r.o., does not use automated individual decision-making, including profiling, in its activities.